This one-size accessory is addictive to knit and characterized by shifting stitches with shifting color. It is worked back and forth in two separate pieces with reversible fabric joined seamlessly. The easy stitch patterns are written line by line and there are no stitches to pick up. Pattern is suitable for adventurous beginning knitters ready to follow textured stitch patterns. Instructions detail various techniques making this a great opportunity to learn a new thing or two.
- Finished Circumference: 57”/145 cm
- Finished Width: 8.75”/22 cm
- Gauge 30 sts and 31 rows per 4”/10 cm in Shifty Rib
- Yarn: 600 yards/550 meters sport weight yarn shown in Spincycle Yarns Dyed in the Wool in Strata
- Tools: Size 4 (3.5 mm) 24” (60 cm) circular needles, spare needles (any length) of same size or smaller, crochet hook suitable for provisional CO, stitch markers
- Notes: Side to side construction, two pieces are worked separately and joined with a three-needle bind-off, no sewing required