A warm and cozy hat for even the tiniest witch! Hat is knit in the round from the brim up with an extra long stocking. The brim goes all the way around and is encased in stockinette knitting. The pattern includes a traceable brim outline. Because of the sturdy brim, knit size closest to actual head circumference. Check out the other spooky designs, too.
- Finished Circumference: 14.5 (16, 17.5, 19, 21)"
- Size: 0-3 months (3-6 months, 6-12 months, Toddler, Child/Adult Woman)
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 26 rows per 4" in stockinette
- Yarn: 130 (140,150, 165, 180, 200) yards worsted weight yarn
- Tools: Size 7 (4.5mm) 16" circular needles and set of 5 DPNs, stitch marker
- Notions: Template plastic, clear plastic canvas, or other suitable material for a sturdy and washable brim