This is the perfect first hat project—easy as pie and cute as a button for both boys and girls. The brim is worked in garter stitch, and then the body of the hat is finished in a stripe pattern. The hat is accented with a button that is sewn through both layers of the hat. The beanie is also rather adorable without a button. It is sized for all ages preemie through adult and is also included as part of the Topped for Another Year collection.
- Finished Circumference: 9.5 (11.25, 12.75, 14.5, 16)[17.5, 19.25, 20.75]"
- Size: Preemie (Newborn, Baby, Toddler, Child)[Tween, Adult Small, Adult Large]
- Gauge: 20 sts and 27 rows per 4" in stockinette
- Yarn: 45 (60, 75, 100, 125)[150, 180, 215] yards MC and scraps CC of worsted weight yarn
- Tools: Size 7 (4.5 mm) 16” or 20” circular needles and set of 5 DPNs
- Notions: Large coordinating button