Welcome the chill with a modern cabley slouch. This hat is designed to suit ladies and gentleman from baby to adult and the stretchy texture will provide years of wearability. The hat is worked from the bottom up and shown in Child Size, topped off with a giant pom pom. Cabling is both written and charted. This knit is a great beginning cable project.
- Size: Baby (Toddler, Child, Adult)
- Finished Circumference: 13.5 (15.25, 17.25, 19.25)”
- To Fit Circumference: 16 (18, 20, 22.5)”
- Gauge: 25 sts and 29 rows per 4” in Cable Pattern on larger needles
- Yarn: 105 (155, 200, 230) yards DK weight yarn
- Tools: Size 5 (3.75 mm) and Size 6 (4 mm) 16” circular needles and set of 5 DPNs in larger size, cable needle, stitch marker
- Notions: 1 small button