Babies generally rule the roost, so why not dress them like royalty? This grandiose topper whips up super fast and features a lofty fiber worthy of a noble. Perfect for picture day or winter weather, older kids will enjoy this chunky cap as well. Hat is worked in the round, muffs are knit separately and stitched on. Make sure to choose a thick ‘n thin yarn if you like the textured look (shown here in Toddler Size), or use a single weight yarn for a smooth and precise finish. Instructions for giant pom pom included! This design is also included in the Topped for Another Year collection.
- Finished Circumference: 11.75 (14, 16.25, 18.75)"
- Size: Newborn (Baby, Toddler, Child)
- Gauge: 12 stitches and 18 rows per 4" in stockinette
- Yarn: 60 (70, 85, 110) yards MC and 75 yards CC bulky to superbulky weight yarn
- Tools: Size 11 (8mm) 16” circular needles and set of 5 DPNs, Size H or larger crochet hook, stitch marker