Sassy seamless warmers that appear otherwise are a treat to knit and wear. The faux seam is fashioned with a single vertical stripe. This easy project is worked in the round with no shaping and a simple stripe pattern, making it suitable for beginning knitters. Its sized for all ages and shown in Toddler. Pattern is written to be worked on DPNs but feel free to work in your preferred method of small circumference knitting, such as Magic Loop.
- Size: Baby (Toddler, Child, Adult)
- Finished Circumference: 5.5 (6.25, 7.25, 8.75)”
- Finished Length: 8 (10.5, 12.5, 15)”
- Gauge: 21 sts and 30 rows per 4” in stockinette on larger needles
- Yarn: 35 (50, 75, 95) yards each A & B and 30 (35, 40, 75) yards C worsted weight yarn; shown in Big Bad Wool Weepaca
- Tools: Sets of Size 5 (3.75 mm) and size 6 (4 mm) DPNs, stitch marker