Winter in the Carolinas doesn’t necessitate heavy gear in the day-to-day. This quick and easy knit is open enough for breathing room, but still gives those of us in mild climates a chance to play with cold-weather yarn. Hat is knit bottom-up, in the round, with sizes for all ages. Pattern is written with lots of tips for beginners and makes a fantastic gift.
- Finished Circumference: 12 (13.5, 15, 16.5, 18)"
- Size: Infant (Toddler, Child, Tween, Adult)
- Gauge: 14 sts and 17 rows per 4" in Lace Pattern on larger needles
- Yarn: 90 (100, 110, 120, 130) yards Bulky or Super Bulky yarn or double-stranded Worsted
- Tools: Size 10 (6 mm) and Size 11 (8 mm) 16" circular needles and set of 5 DPNs, stitch marker