This oversized boxy sweater is super cozy and easy to fit thanks to generous ease. Pair it with leggings for the most stylish comfy outfit you’ll ever own or dress it up with big earrings, skinny jeans and heels. Its wearable and versatile and knits quickly thanks to the larger gauge. Its worked top-down, all in one piece, with some short row shaping at the shoulders and drop sleeves. Gentle body shaping makes the tunic flattering for a variety of different body types. Sleeves and collar are picked up and knit then worked in the round. Simple cabling for the collar is both written and charted. Suitable for adventurous beginning knitters. Shown in size S/M.
- Size: XS/S (S/M, L, XL, 2X)
- Finished Chest: 50.75 (55.5, 61.25, 63.5, 71.5)”
- Gauge: 14 sts and 20 rows per 4” in stockinette; 16 sts and 20 rows per 4” in Cable Pattern and Rib
- Yarn: 1030 (1120, 1230, 1315, 1470) yards bulky weight yarn, featuring Lorna's Laces Cloudgate
- Tools: Size 10 (6 mm) 16” circular needles and 40” or 55” circular needles, stitch markers, cable needle