This graphic cowl features a stranded Fair-Isle knitting motif. Its worked sideways in the round, then the CO edge is grafted seamlessly closed with the finishing edge for a totally seamless look. Instructions are provided for both a squishy snug shorter cowl and a narrower infinity scarf style version. Colorwork is charted and the pattern is suitable for intermediate knitters comfortable with two color stranding.
- Size: Shorter Cowl (Infinity Scarf)
- Finished Circumference: 23.5 (47)”
- Finished Width: 8 (6)” doubled
- Gauge: 25 sts and 30 rows per 4” in stockinette
- Yarn: 250 yards each A & B for shorter cowl, 350 yards each A&B for infinity scarf, sport weight yarn
- Tools: Size 3 (3.25 mm) 16”(40”) circular needles, stitch marker