This slouchy cabled hat is worked bottom up in the round, with a cable panel offset asymmetrically by a wide wale rib. Swift decreasing produces a ruched crown. Notes are also included for a beanie fit if slouchy isn't your style. Cable pattern is both fully written and charted. Check out the Gramps Cardigan in child & adult sizes or the Gramps Blanket for more of this stitch pattern combination. Shown in Medium. Three sizes are included to work for men and women. The updated version of this pattern features YOTH Yarns Daughter in Natural Oatmeal. Modeled by the lovely Kate Burge from Spincycle Yarns.
- Finished Circumference: 19.75 (21.75, 23.75)"/50.5 (55, 60) cm
- Size: Small (Medium, Large)
- Gauge: 17 sts and 27 rows per 4"/10 cm in stockinette, 38-stitch Criss Cross Cable measures 5.25"/13.5 cm
- Yarn: 160 (175, 225) yards / 150 (160, 205) meters worsted weight yarn; shown in YOTH Yarns Daughter in Natural Oatmeal
- Tools: Size 8 (5 mm) 16” (40 cm) circular needles and set of DPNs, size 6 (4 mm) 16” (40 cm) circular needles, cable needle, stitch markers