Charlotte’s Web is a lacy knit hat with a scalloped edge. Charlotte is knit separately and then stitched securely onto the top of the hat afterward. Don’t worry, she doesn’t bite. But she will draw many admirers! The Charlotte’s Web pattern was featured in the book Witch Craft published Fall 2010. Looking for Halloween inspired hats? Don’t miss Bewitched! Charlotte's Web is also included in the Topped for a Year collection.
- Finished Circumference: 17.5 (19, 21, 23)"
- Size: Infant (Toddler/Child, Adult Woman, Adult Man)
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 26 rows per 4" in stockinette
- Yarn: 83 (89, 99, 110) yards MC and 27 (30, 33, 37) yards CC DK weight yarn
- Tools: Size 7 (4.5mm) 16" circular needles and set of 5 DPNs, stitch marker
- Other: small amount of stuffing for spider body