A delicate leaf & lace brim sets off this hat for infants through adults. Brim for this hat is knit first in a strip, and then seamed. Stitches for hat body are picked up along brim edge and hat is worked from the bottom up. Directions included for two body options, one with a textured dot (featured) and another with crossover twists that lead into crown decreases. Sizing implies stretching for a snug fit, size up if you prefer a looser fitting cap.
- Finished Circumference: 15.25 (17.25, 19.25, 19.25)"
- Size: Infant (Toddler/Child, Adult, Adult Extra Slouchy)
- Gauge: 19 stitches and 25 rows per 4" in stockinette Rows 1-12 of Brim Pattern measure 2" in length.
- Yarn: 100 (130, 165, 200) yards worsted weight yarn
- Tools: Size 7 (4.5 mm) 16” (Infant and Toddler/Child sizes) or 24” (Adult sizes) circular needles and set of 5 DPNs, stitch markers