This charming hat can be knit as a slouch (shown in size small) or a beanie. It’s worked all in one piece with no seaming, including the clever little overlap at the brim. The hat also includes an asymmetrical eyelet cable pattern going all the way up that gradually diminishes at each side during the crown shaping decreases. Cabling is set on a reverse stockinette stitch background. Sized for both women and men.
- Finished Circumference: 18.5 (20, 21.75)”
- Size: Small (Medium, Large)
- Gauge: 20 sts and 27 rows per 4 inches in stockinette, 25 sts per 4 inches in eyelet cable
- Yarn: 150 (165, 215) yards worsted weight yarn; featuring Dragonfly Fibers Corgi in Clodagh
- Tools: Size 7 (4.5 mm) 16" circular needles and set of 5 DPNs, cable needle