Rondo is a piece of music that has a principal theme that alternates with other, often more challenging or interesting themes. The familiarity of the principal theme is very similar to the familiarity of a cable pattern that repeats itself. This cabled slouch was music in my fingers and I hope it will play for you similarly. The brim is worked in crossover ribbing which then bridges into a circular cable repeat. The crown is worked on the reverse stockinette stitch background. Cables are both written and charted. Shown in Toddler/Child and Adult Small.
- Finished Circumference: 11.25 (12.5, 14, 16.75, 19.5, 22.25)"
- Fits up to: 13 (14.5, 16, 19, 22, 25)"
- Size: Preemie (Newborn, Infant, Toddler/Child, Adult Small, Adult Large)
- Gauge: 23 sts and 27 rows per 4" in Cable Pattern on larger needles
- Yarn: 60 (85, 105, 155, 215, 285) yards worsted weight yarn
- Tools: Size 5 (3.75 mm) and size 7 (4.5 mm) 16" circular needles and set of 5 DPNs, stitch marker, cable needle