Salute is a brimmed hat for men (and women too) of all ages. It’s worked band first, then stitches for body and brim are picked up and knit. Practice or learn short-row shaping technique, and even try out some buttonholes. This classic design can be personalized in so many ways, including adding stripes to the brim as shown. Pictured in Adult Large, Child (blue) and Toddler sizes (both green and striped hat versions). This design is also included in the Topped for Another Year collection.
- Finished Circumference: 12(14, 16, 18, 20, 22)"
- Size: Up to 6 Months(6-12 Months, Toddler, Child, Adult Small, Adult Large)
- Gauge: 19 stitches and 25 rows per 4" in stockinette
- Yarn: 75 (95, 120, 145, 160, 175) yards worsted weight yarn
- Tools: Size 7 (4.5 mm) 16" circular needles and set of 5 DPNs, stitch markers
- Notions: Two 1" buttons