If you have a sister, you either swiped clothes from her closet, or you were like I was and were the victim of your little sister’s deviousness. If we still lived together, I can tell you that this sweater would have already mysteriously disappeared from my closet. This charming, go-with-everything cardigan is worked seamlessly from the top down with no finishing required as the collar is worked alongside the body. The simple texture alternates between garter and rib. Shown in Small with 3"/7.5 cm of positive ease and options are provided for either ¾-length or long sleeves. This pattern is suitable for adventurous beginning knitters. There is now a child's version for this pattern as well.
- Size: XS (S, M, L, XL, 2X)
- Finished Chest: 30 (34, 38, 42, 46, 50)"/76 (86.5, 96.5, 106.5, 117, 127) cm
- Gauge: 20 sts and 36 rows per 4"/10 cm in garter stitch
- Yarn: 1150 (1325, 1475, 1600, 1750, 1900) yards/1075 (1200, 1350, 1450, 1625, 1775) meters light worsted weight yarn, shown in YOTH Yarns Big Sister
- Tools: Size 7 (4.5 mm) 40" (100 cm) & 16" (40 cm) circular needles and set of DPNs, stitch markers, crochet hook suitable for provisional CO