This smocked beret is completely reversible for two totally different finished looks. It utilizes an easy-to-memorize pattern and not-your-average construction. Brim for this hat is knit first in a strip, and then seamed. Stitches for hat body are picked up along brim edge, and hat is worked from the bottom up. Button choice can really personalize this knit! Shown in Adult Small and Child/Tween.
- Finished Circumference: 17 (19, 21)"
- Size: Child/Tween (Adult Small, Adult Large)
- Gauge: 22 sts and 27 rows per 4" stockinette on smaller needles
- Yarn: 150 (195, 215) yards DK weight yarn
- Tools: Size 6 (4 mm) needles, Size 7 (4.5 mm) 16” circular needles and set of 5 DPNs, stitch markers, cable needle
- Notions: One or Two small buttons